Adult Outlet offer a no-nonsense returns policy to give you confidence and peace of mind when shopping with us.
You may return items to us for a refund within 14 days, or an exchange or replacement within 30 days (measured from the date of receiving the item); as long as the product is unused, unworn and unopened and returned with all accessories, batteries and free gifts, if applicable.
We ask you to inspect all items upon receipt and to inform Adult Outlet of any faults or discrepancies within 36 hours of receiving the goods. We will provide a free-post address for faulty returns claims, following a return request.
We offer a one year warranty on everything; if the product develops a fault within three months we can offer a refund or exchange, after three months, it is an exchange only. Please ensure that when returning faulty items that have been used they are returned in a clean state.
Unless the returned item(s) are faulty, you have to send them back to us at your own expense. We will only issue a full refund (including the postage charge, if applicable) once the item(s) have been tested and found to be faulty.
Any refunds, partial or full will be issued via the original payment method.
Delivery fees will not be refunded for returned items.
Summary of the Policy
- If you have ordered something in error, or decide that you don't want it, you may return it to us at your expense for a refund within 14 days as long as the item is unused, unworn and unopened;
- You can exchange an item within 30 days of purchase as long as the item is unused, unworn and unopened;
- All items that are returned as faulty must be thoroughly cleaned before returning. For reasons of hygiene, any item returned in a dirty condition will not be checked and the returned item will be refused;
- For hygiene reasons we will under no circumstances accept returns of any product if they have been opened and or used. Unless the returned item is faulty, you have to send it back to us at your own expense. We will only issue a full refund if the product is found to be faulty;
- Due to the obvious health and hygiene implications with adult goods, for the goods to be returned (if they are not broken), the following terms have to be met:
- The goods must be unused;
- The goods must be returned in original condition & packaging;
- Goods that are not heat sealed in the box are non refundable and non exchangeable;
- Items supplied in sealed packaging that have been opened are non refundable and non exchangeable;
- The goods must be received back within 14 days from the date of purchase for refunds and 30 days for exchanges;
- Lingerie and items of clothing are non refundable and non exchangeable; and
- Videos and magazines are non refundable and non exchangeable.
If we suspect that the goods have been used, or any of the above conditions are not met, then we reserve the right to refuse the return of the goods. Before returning your product, please contact our Customer Service team by contacting us via our Contact Us page, or emailing us on email@example.com.
Package up the item in the original packaging securely. Please thoroughly clean any faulty products that have been used before returning. Post the item back to us.
We recommend that you return your item to us by Special Delivery or Recorded Post as these can be tracked or claimed for in the event the product is loss in transit. Please remember to get the proof of postage for your return. If the item is not received by us, we will not be able to offer an exchange or refund.
If your item is faulty, please let us know and we will provide you with a free post address to send the goods back to us.
Returning 'Special Offer' Products
If you have a faulty item, then please return this to us and we will be more than happy to send you a replacement. If you wish to have a refund, you will need to return all your Special Offer items or pay for the outstanding item. If you wish to keep the item that was received free, we can deduct the cost of it from your refund.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I receive my refund?
The European Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 requires your money to be refunded within 30 days of cancellation. We try to aim to have your money refunded within 7 days. Once your returned goods have been received and processed you will be contacted so we can confirm how you wish to proceed. Please remember, refunds can only be given on items that are returned to us within 14 days of your purchase.
How do I return my order?
Unless the item is faulty, please send all returns to:
PO BOX 228
Hitchin, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact us, and we will be more than happy to help you.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.